Breakfast Cookies recipe is great for anyone especially if you have got some picky eater on your hands. One of my sons is challanging me everyday, he knows I will be trying to sneak in healthy foods into his meals and so figures it out by smelling it or finding a piece of a corrot in his muffin. His priority is bread, dairy, and processed foods….everything that we have to stay away from for the sake of his past allergies and asthma like breathing problems. Meanwhile I sound like a broken records, and have no problem with that. Don’t give up!
To make this healthy cookies takes about 30 minutes and only 8 basic ingredients are needed.
Almond butter, an egg, GF old fashion rolled oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, baking soda, maple syrup, and organic chocolate chips.
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 organic egg
- 2/3 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda(no aluminum)
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Set oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl combine oats cinnamon, chia seeds, and baking powder together.
- In another bowl beat the egg, maple syrup.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients, add chocolate chips.
- Use hands to bring the mixture together.
- Form balls and press then with your hands into the prepared baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes, let it cool and enjoy!
- Store the cookies in the closed jar up to 7 days.