Flavoured water tastes great and it could replace any juice, which of course contains tons of sugar or sodas. It could also be a great refreshing drink for hot days. Unbelievable health benefits, such as stimulating the liver, encourages easier elimination, cleanses the body and adding glow to our skin.
- 8 1/2 cups water
- 1 tspn. grated ginger
- 1 medium cucumber (peeled and sliced)
- 1 medium lemon
- 12 small peppermint leaves
- 1 L of water thinly slice cucumber and lemon.
- Grate the ginger and add the peppermint leaves.
- Combine all the ingredients together in the jar and store it in the fridge overnight.