Today I would like to introduce my friend, who is also a holistic nutritionist Nataliya from The Vibrant Nutritionista. Nataliya loves to create healthy meals, we had an idea to get together and make a beautiful, full of color and also very nutritious brunch with tasty recipes to try out for the Mother’s Day! Eating healthy food doesn’t have to be boring, and we can prove it!
Choose recipe here, by clicking on the title or the picture below.
And last but not least, make a super delicious Drink / Cocktail to celebrate, cheers!
- 1 cups frozen mangoes
- 10 organic strawberries
- 1/2 cup organic blueberries
- filtered water for blending
- Freshly juiced lemon
- a little of Maple Syrup if desired more sweetness
- Place frozen mango with couple tbsp of water in a blender. Blend and pour into the bottom of the tall glasses
- Blend strawberries with couple tbsp of reserved blended mango, pour on top of the mango layer
- Place blueberries with 2 tbsp of lemon juice and blend, pour it over the other two layers and decorate a toothpick with left over blueberries to serve.
- Enjoy immediately!