Delicious this fall’s first time Pumpkin Smoothie!!!
The other weekend we were going to hit the Farmer’s Market at St. Jacobs, to set my mood I have started with this recipe from Oh She Glows website.
Soooo creamy, soothing and grounding because of the oats and cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg spices that go into the recipe. As I have mentioned before I was never a big fan of pumpkin, but it grew on me and I discovered the taste buds for it!
- 1 cups home made almond milk
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 tbsp blackstrap molasses
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Combine oats, milk and chia seeds in the bowl and leave in the fridge overnight or for 1 hours
- Add al the ingredients into the blender, including the soaked mixture.
- Toppings: 1 tbs of pepita sees / unsweetened coconut flakes / Goji berries