You won’t regret giving this super hydrating drink a try! I remember as a teen eating nothing but watermelon during the hot summer days. People would say, doesn’t watermelon is high in sugar? Well not so much, but its not even comparable to drinking highly sugar refined drinks that lead to diabetes.
Hydrates and cleanses every cell of our bodies, highly anti-inflammatory and antioxidant rich. Source of vitamin C, pantothenic acid, copper, biotin, potassium, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6 and magnesium. Incredible for your eye health, boosts immune system, flushes out edema, and helps to loose weight. Choose watermelon fresh, locally grown with black seeds inside, that means it is not genetically modified and it contains all the nutrients that your body needs.
- 1/4 watermelon, chilled, cubed
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tbsp of Maple Syrup
- couple of fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup of ice cubes
- Puree watermelon in the blender
- Add lemon juice, 1 tbsp of Maple Syrup, ice and mint leaves, blend them all together on a high speed.
- Drinking as I'm typing, believe me it's the 💣🌞🌞🌞