Oh my god! You have to give these brownies a try. This recipe will definitely satisfy your chocolate and caramel cravings. Using only whole foods, nutrient dense ingredients one piece of this dessert will make you happy without overeating. Keep the brownies pre-cut in the container inside of the freezer, and grab as you wish.
Now I do hope you have a food processor or in my case my OMEGA juicer also grinds nuts and dates into a paste, to get that similar consistency of the brownie dough and a blender to make the Tahini Caramel sauce.
Are giving an amazing natural sweet taste to any recipe. Dates are rich in niacin, pantothenic acid, potassium, calcium and magnesium and many other minerals providing our bodies with necessary glucose for energy. Perfect for fueling the brain and muscles during any active days.
Makes everything creamier and richer in taste, contains a medium-chain fatty acid, lauric acid which can be used by the body for fast energy, protects from high blood pressure, lowers bad cholesterol & inflammation.
Tahini made of grounded sesame seeds, one of the best plant based sources of calcium, also contains beneficial fiber. It has a very unique flavor and can be used in both savory and sweet recipes.
Will provide the body with vital trace minerals, helps with food particles absorption through the intestinal tract, prevent muscle cramps and regulates blood pressure.
Brain health gems! Have you heard that before? Well walnuts contain Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin E, antioxidants and mealtonin that help with brain function. Also walnuts will keep the cravings in check & leaving us feeling satisfied and healthy.
RAW CACAO POWDER
One of my favorite ingredients, this superfood made of cacao beans. Loaded with antioxidants, essential vitamins and minerals like magnesium. Improves mood, regulates blood sugar and makes everything taste super delicious!
Now that you can see what are these raw superfood loaded brownies are made of follow the recipe below and enjoy every bite!
Yields about 12
Caramel sauce topped raw brownies, made with tahini, satisfies all the chocolate and caramel cravings.
Tahini Caramel Sauce
- 1 cups medjool dates, pitted & soaked for 30 min.
- 1/2 cup raw tahini
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1 cups medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup raw walnuts +1/4 cup roughly chopped walnuts to add to the dough
- 1/2 cup raw cacao
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
Tahini Caramel Sauce DIRECTIONS
- Drain the dates & preserve the date water for the brownie dough
- Add all the ingredients to the high speed blender and blend until smooth
- Pour into a jar and place in the fridge to firm up while making the brownies layer
- If you end up with the left over sauce, refrigerated it for up to 5 days, use as dip with an apple etc.
- Place parchment paper in 8×8 inch pan
- Blend the dates and walnuts in the food processor
- Add rest of the ingredients to the mixture and blend more until the dough formed
- Incorporate 1/4 roughly chopped walnuts into the dough, for crunchy texture
- Place the dough into the 8 x 8 inch form and press it down with your hands until a brownie layer is formed
- Pour the Tahini Caramel Sauce on top and place in the freezer for 4 to 6 hours or overnight
- Take the brownie out once frozen, remove out of the form and cut into 12 equal pieces
- Store the brownies in the container with the cover in the freezer until ready to eat